Sunday, June 12, 2011

In Transit


Well, my Dad and I made the first leg of the trip. We flew from Pensacola, FL to Dulles International Airport in DC, and now we have an 8 hour layover. At 10:45 pm we will fly from DC to Accra, Ghana where we will hop in a car and drive 5 hours to the hospital in Togo. We left the house at 8:30 am Alabama time on Sunday and we will arrive at our destination at approximately 6:30 pm Togo time on Monday. It will be a long trip, but it will be worth it! Thank you for all of the prayers you have prayed so far. I know God is listening. Please continue to support us over the 2 weeks. I recently found out that the internet connection at the hospital is unreliable, so I will blog as often as I can. However, the internet may prevent me from blogging as often as I had hoped. We will see how it all works out!


"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your Africa trip Marshall and Mary K. What an experience you are going to have. Lots of memories. Be sure to take lots of pictures and be safe.

    ReplyDelete